Friday 20 June 2008

eye candy: a house by the seaside

How comes my clashing fabrics never look this good?!?

I know nothing about this place or the people who live there, but I love the look of it! While I don't have it in my own home, I like the look of vintage furniture, especially when paired with modern pieces. I think this homeowner has done a great job giving each room personality through cool furniture and what looks to be her own handiwork such as the striped wall in her daughter's room, wall murals and a photo collage on a cupboard. Thought you might like the house tour too. Have a great weekend.
Bx
PS: I posted a couple of new pics of Zak and Layla on my new blog, Mini Meez

All pics from Inside Photo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job
interesting topic , I would like to read more on this topic.