Thursday 19 June 2008

my new blog

Etsy find: Lil Sock Baby Rattle, $US16, Chickabiddybaby

For some silly reason I've decided to create more work for myself! In an effort not to alienate those not interested in baby things, I've set up a new blog - Mini Meez - to talk about all things related to babies and pregnancy. I've been thinking about doing it for a while, but since I know that's all I'll want to talk about at the moment, now seemed a good time to do it! So pop on over if you want things like birth stories, labour-pain techniques, cool gifts, product reviews, nursery ideas and inspiration and just general baby/motherhood info. I'll try not to go overboard with proud parent pics and actually post some (hopefully) helpful info as well. And I'll do my best to not neglect this blog at the same time. I just might not post as regularly - not only because I'll have two blogs, but because I have two babies!!
Bx

No comments: