Tuesday 10 June 2008

still no bloody baby!!!!!!!!

Pud is obviously having a blast in there. Pic from Getty

Grrr. I'm now five days overdue. It feels like five weeks. The last few weeks have gone s-o-o-o s-l-o-w-l-y. I have put the fact I can barely move to good use by sleeping a lot - might as well while I can!
In baby-related news: Ohdeedoh will apparently feature my non-existent child's nursery/combined bedroom as their nursery tour tomorrow, so look out for that. Hopefully I won't get to see it. Only because this will mean I'll be in hospital in a whole lot of GOOD pain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda,
Hope it happens for you soon, being overdue is the pits. Good luck! Love the combined nursery by the way, it gave me lots of ideas for my own.
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Aww been thinking of you chick...I'd be tearing my hair out by now. I can't wait to meet the new little one. It'll be so exciting. Hope Pud decides to arrive soon oxox

Courtney said...

oh, Belinda...both of my babies were late, so I feel your pain! no one's meaner than a woman who's nine and a half months pregnant. at least this woman. :-)