Wednesday 25 June 2008

virtual moodboard: decor8/amy butler moodboard contest

How much work has gone into this? I love, love the tiny little ballet shoes!! Moodboard by Elaine Lee

Sometimes a collection of inspiring images is inspiration in itself. I love looking at people's moodboards - it's like peeking into their world and getting a feel for their style and taste through things they find pretty, they covet or have collected over time. So I was very happy to see Decor8 and Amy Butler's moodboard contest again this year. The finalists have just been announced and some of them are just beautiful. A lot of work has gone into them. Entrants had to design a room around a print from Amy's collection. You can vote online for your fave finalists here or check out all the entries here. Here are my two votes!



I can totally see this as a real room! Moodboard by Kathryn Louise who happens to have a very lovely blog and Etsy shop too!

3 comments:

driftwood shack said...

What a lovely idea! I alway miss these things- I'll go and have a broswe.......

Amanda said...

The first mood board you posted by Elaine Lee is just incredible! I can really picture it as a room.

mein™ said...

wow! thank you Belinda ♥
Really glad you love the ballet pumps and happy you found them!

Now I have to pray for the baby girl(s) to wear this!

Thank you Amanda!

xoxo elaine